Job Vacancy in Customer Service
|Title||Customer Service Coordinator|
|Reports to||Customer Service Manager|
|Main place of work||Amman|
|Work hours||9:00 – 18:00, 48 hours/week|
Aoun is Jordan’s leading on-demand maintenance services platform established in August 2016. It connects households, businesses and institutions with local, skilled home and building maintenance service providers. We are seeking a full-time qualified Customer Service Coordinator to join our team.
Responsibilities of the position
The Coordinator’s core responsibilities are:
- Interact with customers over the phone, in a professional manner
- Promote and sell company product
- Provide support to customer by answering questions, providing information
- Maintains quality results by applying to standards and guidelines of company
- Accomplish sales targets
- Solving customer problems and escalating them in cases where it is necessary
Reports directly to the head of customer service
- Bachelor’s degree in business, management or a related field
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Excellent verbal communication and listening skills
- High sense of responsibility
- Willingness to learn
Candidates with previous experience in call centers and customer service are preferred.
What we offer
- Dynamic and flexible work environment
- Opportunity to grow personally and professionally
- Training and support
How to apply
Prospective candidates are invited to apply using the following email address: [email protected] by 31 December 2019.
Please include the Subject line: Customer Service Coordinator.